Online Privacy Practices
Registration / Contact information
When we ask you to provide information it is normally (but not only) to enable us to enhance your site visit or send (or arrange for others to send) information on things that we believe will interest you or reply to you after your visit / or request for a callback or quote. This would include where you subscribe to any online newsletters or provide feedback to us through a contact form for example. When you register we ask you the questions set out on that page to obtain your personal information. We (and/or carefully selected others) may use (and you consent to the use of) your personal data for future e-mail, mailings, phone or other forms of contact, notification of new services, competitions and new versions. In relation to any regular “e-contact” you can ‘unsubscribe’ at any time.
We do not disclose or sell your information outside our corporate group except if we sell the whole or part of our business or as set out in this Policy, for example when we give your details to the provider of anything you are interested in.
Making sure you can interact safely online is a priority for us and we have made strenuous efforts to ensure that security is one of our highest priorities and we have devoted a great deal of effort to ensure that our online security measures help to safeguard your information. We use technology to allow for the encryption of:
- potentially sensitive information such as your name and address
- critically-sensitive information
Message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then stored by the browser in a text file called cookie.txt. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie’s main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them, for example by welcoming them by name next time they visit the same site. A site using cookies will usually invite you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address and interests.
Further Information on Data Protection and Personal Privacy
OUR CONTACT DETAILS:
1, College Commercial Park, Magazine Rd, Dennehy’s Cross, Cork
Tel: 087 – 8701597
For help and assistance email us at: info[at]advancedglass.ie
If you do not agree to the terms stated above, you should exit this website now.
We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abides by certain rules so that no one’s rights are stepped on. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site, without refund or recourse.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this
- site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn’t mean you own it.
- Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you
- to civil or even criminal liability. Please don’t violate our copyright.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad
- forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is
- permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to this site. Do not impersonate anyone else, or use vulgarity,
- obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten
- other subscribers. Do not libel or defame others. This site strongly disapproves of flaming.
Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of this site, which reserves all rights.
Limitation of Liability
This site provides the information, services and products on this website “as is” without warranties of any kind. You also agree that this site shall not be responsible for any content found on this site forums and that your use of this site forums and any downloading of materials found on or throughout this site forums is done at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer or data that results.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Advanced Glass
This Web site is offered to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
This Website is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web site.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of this Website are: Copyright © 2018 Advanced Glass and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website without the prior consent of Advanced Glass is strictly prohibited.
Any trademark mentioned in the content of Advanced Glass are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to Advanced Glass that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY OR ADVERTISER WEBSITES
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Advanced Glass. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Advanced Glass does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. Advanced Glass inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
USE OF DISCUSSION / COMMUNICATIONS FORUMS ON Advanced Glass
If this website contains discussion forums, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any material or information that is untrue, false, or inaccurate.
- Post under multiple identities and/or names.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise, offer to sell any goods or services, conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters, or post links to 3rd party websites, without the permission of Advanced Glass.
- “SPAM” or in any way solicit other members to join any e-mail list, website, discussion forum or subscription.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Share any private message communication with another member, or post any such communications on any other website, discussion forum, or share any such communication via e-mail.
Advanced Glass has the right to delete, edit, or decline to publish any information provided by those accessing the site at any time and for any reason or that Advanced Glass in its sole discretion deems to be unacceptable.
By using Advanced Glass you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Advanced Glass, its partners, parent companies, and affiliates from all claims, demands, obligations, liabilities, suits and proceedings, (including claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys fees and costs) arising in connection with information posted on the website and Discussion Forum, or submitted by the User.
By submitting items to Advanced Glass for inclusion in the website, and its Discussion Forums, the user grants Advanced Glass a royalty-free, irrevocable license under all intellectual property rights (including copyright) to use, copy, distribute, sublicense, display, perform and prepare derivative works based on those items.
You acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by Advanced Glass, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Advanced Glass. Advanced Glass reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation discussion forum postings. Advanced Glass reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Website or any portion thereof without notice.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Advanced Glass reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered at any time and without notice.
Any prices given on this website are believed to be accurate, but Advanced Glass does not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. Advanced Glass and it’s officials do not authorise the use of such prices for any purpose other than your personal use, and prohibit to the maximum extent allowable the resale, redistribution, and use of this information for commercial purposes.
Under no circumstances will Advanced Glass be liable to the user or any third party for any damages, costs, lost profits or lost opportunity, or indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages, based upon use of information posted on the website or edited by Advanced Glass even if Advanced Glass has been advised of the possibility of such injuries.
The author, Advanced Glass shall have neither liability for, nor responsibility to, any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this website and discussion boards.
We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, legal fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of this site and Discussion Board.
You agree to absolve Advanced Glass of any and all liability arising out of your use of this website.